- The Capacity Specification:15L, 20L, 30L, and 50L.
- Keg Structure:
2.1 Beads: Provides first-rate protection for the areas most
exposed to the effects of falls and impacts. The pronounced shape
ensures exceptional strength and also offers the benefits of a
convenient design for handling purposes.
2.2 Hand holes: Secure handling of kegs is easy. The cleanly formed
hand holes are absolutely free from burrs and provide a good grip.
They enhance strength and are accident and injury proof.
2.3 Keg neck: To meet the requirements and high outputs of modern
filling technology, we use forged material with high forming
strength and single-fillet welding.
2.4 Rolling rings: These make a major contribution to the strength
of the keg. The easy-clean contour is obtained by means of the
special production process.
2.5 Circular weld: State-of-the-art welding technology ensures that
welds are free from cracks and pitting. The clean, smooth inner
surface is easy to clean and resists infection sources that might
contaminate the contents.
2.6 Bottom chime: The chimes have to be especially robust.
Exceptionally high buckling strength is achieved with stainless
steel produced to the specification.
2.7 Embossing and labeling: A broad array of brand logos, symbols,
production and filling data can be carried on the kegs.
2.8 Our kegs can be stackable.
- Production Process
- Deep drawing: Special drawing presses are used to produce highly
accurate, precision-dimensioned, smooth-surfaced deep-drawn parts
from circular blanks.
- Forming: Technical crimping of beads in the cold-formed keg halves.
Cutting the keg halves. Making the bunghole in to half of the keg.
- Welding in the necks: The necks are automatically welded in the top
keg halves using a special method.
- Embossing and labeling: Customer-specific data are embossed or
stamped on the kegs in a special press. Such data include the
customer’s name, logo, type approvals and serial numbers.
- From bending, welding, rolling: The chime strips are rolled into
rounds, tensed and welded fully automatically to produce the chime
rings. These are rolled in a hydraulic forming press equipped with
- Stamping and forming: The hand and drain holes are stamped and
punched fully automatically by precision machines. All parts are
mechanically deburred safe handling.
- Welding the chimes on the keg halves: The chimes are welded on the
top and bottom keg halves by special welding methods.
- Circumferential welding of the two keg halves: The keg halves are
welded together to obtain the complete keg on fully automatic
circumferential welding machines. Hygienic, smooth, narrow, flat
weld seams and perfect weld root, especially on the side in contact
with the product.
- Pickling, pre-rinsing, passivation, rinsing: The kegs are pickled,
rinsed and passivated inside and out, to ensure a grease-free,
hygienically sealed surface.
- Material: SUS304/2B, the thickness is using 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 18mm, 2.0mm
according to the capacity and customer’s requirements.
- The pressure test: The keg is pressed with 0.5MPa and kept 3 minutes.